From the day l met you
I never knew our love would be
So pure and true
Every time I see you
You make my heart skip a beat
Since the day we got together
I have felt so complete
You light up my world
Like a shining star
Sometimes the thing that we say are so wrong
But l know that our love will always stay so strong
You are my one and only
My sweetheart heart,and my true love
No matter what we go through.
We know we are always there for each other..
The day l met you..
Beautifully composed. Keep it up.
Abhiraj this is nice.. And full of feelings, I guess for ur pragya
Maryam: Abhiraj this is nice.. And full of feelings, I guess for ur pragya 
Yes yes its for Pragya ABHIRAJ:
Yes yes its for Pragya 
congratulationsReally nice, and words r touch my heart
abhi who is ur pragya wo kumkum baghya me wo pragya h kiya
~shiroz~fa: Really nice, and words r touch my heart
abhi who is ur pragya wo kumkum baghya me wo pragya h kiya
Its a top secret Shiroz. ..ABHIRAJ:
Its a top secret Shiroz. ..
No secret .catfight.Abhi
tell me nah
~shiroz~fa: Abhi
tell me nah
Yeah Abhi tell her Maryam:
Yeah Abhi tell her
maryam he cant tell me Maryam:
Yeah Abhi tell her
Maryam l told Shiroz that she is my pragya...ABHIRAJ:
Maryam l told Shiroz that she is my pragya...
Haha Shiroz so it's U... Secret has leaked Maryam:
Haha Shiroz so it's U... Secret has leaked 
.Omg. really maryam thanks for u r helping me So sweet and touching
But when my love one made this and send it to me I will reply " ohh really" 
aprillia: So sweet and touching
But when my love one made this and send it to me I will reply " ohh really" 
Oh really. ABHIRAJ:
Oh really. 
Not so Beautiful and heart touching.
So sweet. .heart touching words..nice topic. .