Wild Animal As Pet
Elephant
Bengal Tiger
krack:
Why lol
The most beautiful animalsBlack Wild Cat aka Junglee Billy
In my 'teens,I used to wild insects in my house to make my parents and those other older Strict person(s) not to come into my room.Right outside,above the frame was big nest of Wasps;anyone taller 1.3mtrs couldn't enter thru the without disturbin em,a single wasp can sting more than twice repeatedly.
Inside the house I had a hairy monster scorpion and a 1ft3" centipende!
Right now I'd wish to keep an aggresive Ostrich!
Ostriches are very defensive and hardworking,in 2015, I witnessed one running 4kms at a break-neck speed to soak its feathers in a river and came back to wet the grass around its nest which inturn stopped a forest fire that was threatening to roast her eggs!
Reticent_Linus: Ostriches are very defensive and hardworking,in 2015, I witnessed one running 4kms at a break-neck speed to soak its feathers in a river and came back to wet the grass around its nest which inturn stopped a forest fire that was threatening to roast her eggs!
WoW that's amazing Reticent_Linus: In my 'teens,I used to wild insects in my house to make my parents and those other older Strict person(s) not to come into my room.Right outside,above the frame was big nest of Wasps;anyone taller 1.3mtrs couldn't enter thru the without disturbin em,a single wasp can sting more than twice repeatedly.
Inside the house I had a hairy monster scorpion and a 1ft3" centipende!
Right now I'd wish to keep an aggresive Ostrich!
interesting.jaQui:
Bengal Tiger
Thanks for choosing my topic.Tweetums: Thanks for choosing my topic.
Your welcome. Keep up with nice topics here. 
wild dog...
@Don@: wild dog...
It's wolf
aprillia:
It's wolf

.no. its an wild dog..lion