I'm not Handsome
Nor I'm young, colour dark brown.
Some numbers of teeth are missing.
Hight is short too much.
Speaking fluently.
But you cannot understand.
Will you marry me please..?
Any girl would like to marry me..?
53 replies
340 views
Rest all is well tell me so that l may look for a nice match for you...
Any time !
Kayli: Any time !
My good luck Yeah all these don't matter, Proposal accepted...!!
_SonIcGirL_:
Are you joking
😂Kayli: Any time !
Kalpana: 
HmmABHIRAJ: Rest all is well tell me so that l may look for a nice match for you...
Mujhe mil gayi saahir: I'm not Handsome
Nor I'm young, colour dark brown.
Some numbers of teeth are missing.
Hight is short too much.
Speaking fluently.
But you cannot understand.
Will you marry me please..?
I don't believe in marriages Barbiecute: I don't believe in marriages 
But why?
Marriage is a tie between the relationship.saahir:
But why?
Marriage is a tie between the relationship.
marriage is jst an illusion ppl do according to dere needs _SonIcGirL_:
Are you joking
Nope Maryam: Yeah all these don't matter, Proposal accepted...!!
Saahir is jumping over 1 leg after seeing ur comment Sarcastic: Saahir is jumping over 1 leg after seeing ur comment
I'm receiving many offers. Ahh ! if I would have created this topic more earlier saahir:
I'm receiving many offers. Ahh ! if I would have created this topic more earlier 
Fall at my feet and beg for mercy.!!!jaQui:
Fall at my feet and beg for mercy.!!!
Haha ha, dearms never come true saahir:
Haha ha, dearms never come true 
Dreams are good friends when your lonely 
jaQui:
Fall at my feet and beg for mercy.!!!
Only TheGod I use to bow down before Him to beg His mercy. You have full freedom to bow down whom you will. Hope you understand