*So Far Away From Loved Ones*
20 replies
260 views
Das ist so wie ich Dich auch
schon immer kannte. Schade
dass wir so weit weg wohnen
.Hätte Dich so gerne nochmal
gesehen.Es war für mich
immer sehr schön die Zeit auf
Operette oder Sachsenheim die
wir zusammen verbrachten
und werden mir immer in
Erinnerung bleiben. Ganz liebe
Gruesse Deine JaQui.
Ich liebe dich
i_am_what_i_am: Ich liebe dich
Ich liebe dich auch mein schatsഒന്നും മനസിലായില്ല..... Jack.. Lol
TAPASAYA WHAT LOL.?
TRANSLATE my post.
krack: .blush.
Why you blush.?Jack , u first translate ur post then I will...
Jack, Am also faar away from loved one....
That's the way I've always
known you. Too bad that we
live so far away. Would have
loved to see you again. It was
always very nice for me the
time on operetta or
Sachsenheim we spent
together and will always be
remembered. Best regards,
JaQui 

Thanks jack..
Thapasya: Jack , u first translate ur post then I will...
Translated sweety .. . Hope you understand now Yes Jack..I already replied for that...
krack:
Top Secret lol
No secrets on 2wap Thapasya: ഒന്നും മനസിലായില്ല..... Jack.. Lol
Nothing understood
कुछ भी नहीं समझा
kuchh bhee nahin samajhaDone.. That is malayalam... Lol..
HandsomeDon:
Nothing understood
कुछ भी नहीं समझा
kuchh bhee nahin samajha
Thank you "My All"
(mariah carey)
I am thinking of you
In my sleepless solitude tonight
If it's wrong to love you
Then my heart just won't let me be right
'Cause I've drowned in you
And I won't pull through
Without you by my side
I'd give my all to have
Just one more night with you
I'd risk my life to feel
Your body next to mine
'Cause I can't go on
Living in the memory of our song
I'd give my all for your love tonight
Baby can you feel me
Imagining I'm looking in your eyes
I can see you clearly
Vividly emblazoned in my mind
And yet you're so far
Like a distant star
I'm wishing on tonigh
Give my all for your love
Tonight
Nice song..
Maryam: Nice song..
yeah it is..Data aufgebraucht? Möglich
"Mobile Data" auf dem Handy
abgestellt und kein "Wifi" an?