2WAP

An Observation

19 replies 230 views
This topic is closed to new replies.
I have been reading topics in forums and i found out there are topic titles with wrong spelling. I am not a perfectionist but its the image of the site that i am thinking about. Replies doesnt matter if it is misspelled but for the topics it should be spelled right. Guests can read our forums. If our topics are spelled the correct way then the guests might be interested and register. Just an observation. You can give your comments either positive or negative.
#2
PRINCESS SUNl: Dear trueblue i try to correct many has i can.but its difficult if topics to lengthy
Please check your comment and correct the sentence.
#3
Nice observation l even have notice about spelling mistakes and even wrong English in their topics plus there comments really its looks odd, hope now onwards topics creater and comment giver will try to keep in their minds
tRuEbLuE: I have been reading topics in forums and i found out there are topic titles with wrong spelling. I am not a perfectionist but its the image of the site that i am thinking about. Replies doesnt matter if it is misspelled but for the topics it should be spelled right. Guests can read our forums. If our topics are spelled the correct way then the guests might be interested and register. Just an observation. You can give your comments either positive or negative.
#4
I guess not every one is fluent in English, as long as you can understand what the topic creater means its Okay... if you get such topics inform Admin so we can edit
#8
jaQui: I guess not every one is flueint in English, as long as you can understand what the topic creator means its Okay... if you get such topics inform Admin so we can edit
I only suggested the topics to be edited not the replies Miss Jacqui
#9
jaQui: I guess not every one is flueint in English, as long as you can understand what the topic creator means its Okay... if you get such topics inform Admin so we can edit
Yes of course not everyone is fluent. But topic titles are simple and short but still misspelled.
#10
If for example i am a guest browsing forums i wont be interested to register if i see topics that are not spelled right. Because even if u r not a member u can read the forums outside of the site.
#12
Like at this moment i saw 3 topics which is on top of forum categories that is spelled wrong. Its not pleasing to the eye when you open forums and see right away topics with wrong spelling. Anyway its just an observation. I am saying this positively and not judging, criticizing or looking out for mistakes.
#14
tRuEbLuE: Im talking only about topic titles not everything written in the topic replies
no hard feelings sweety, just show me and i will edit the titles thats misspelled smiley.
#16
jaQui: no hard feelings sweety, just show me and i will edit the titles thats misspelled smiley.
Goalkeeper instead of goolkeeper Mobile instead of mobille The other topic was moved so i need to find it again
#17
jaQui: no hard feelings sweety, just show me and i will edit the titles thats misspelled smiley.
I dont have any hard feelings to anybody. Just pointing out my observation and thats that.
#19
Topic creator have all Rights related to topics which and what to edit except topics against site's rule and regulations... Staff need consent of topic creator before do some edit in topics otherwise topic creator blame for staff edit...hope our friends understand our point

Log in or join to reply.