Who is better, male or female, is a never ending debate,But if you had a choice,who you want to be in your next life. .male or female..and give the reason why?
In your next life
Definitly Female again..
Interesting Topic .
jaQui:
Definitly Female again..
Interesting Topic .
Any reasonLife we get is the life we live. After our death, only memories will remain.
amitverma:
Any reason
I don't wana pee standingjaQui:
I don't wana pee standing
Really really really thats a nice reasonamitverma:
Really really really thats a nice reason
Yeah, I wana sit, not standamitverma:
Really really really thats a nice reason
My aim is not good, will missjaQui:
Yeah, I wana sit, not stand
Now I think I must change my mind to be a man again..Honestly will love to be a man.. Cuz will like to know how it feels to taste the masculine abilities ๐...Ur topic is nice Abbi..
want to feel both the gender's feelings
That's why we must try our best to live a good life...
Yup...
amitverma:
Now I think I must change my mind to be a man again..
Yeah, do.!!! Nice jaQui:
Yeah, do.!!! Nice 
You too have a change. jaQui:
I don't wana pee standing
Excellent reason ๐ On second thought i want to be a male
reason? Its confidential 
Happy being a woman
Remain female
male...