If you had to go back in time
and change one thing, even if
you had “no regrets” what
would it be???
*Back In Time*
14 replies
125 views
Jack i want to hear from u first....
Bring back my father who passed away when i was only 13. I wanted that he will be alive till now.
I really don't know what to say LoL
Blue...It is difficult na....Sad to hearing ....
I would like to be 16 again
jaQui:
I would like to be 16 again
i thot u r 14Sarcastic: i thot u r 14
I wish.!!!!l just want to go in reverse for my last five years
tRuEbLuE: Bring back my father who passed away when i was only 13. I wanted that he will be alive till now.
Just don't be sad for your dad..just pray for his soul to be happy, bcoz of your sadness he too will be upset dear To be a kid again
shafieq: To be a kid again 
Me too.!!!!Go back to before my birth, then prevent my parents from meeting. 😐
I wish our dreams could come true !!!!
krack: Wana be a Kid Again
Topic Liked !!!
Thamk you 