What do you get when you fall in love? Tell something about falling in love and what positive or negative feelings you felt.
I'll Never Fall In Love Again
nice topic..only if ur lov is trust worthy...,means if ur love trust you,its good being in lov..but if he/she suspects than thats not love..its better to stay alone,rather then being as a slave in so called LOVE...secondly self respect is above all
Falling for someone is good unless he/she is loyal for each other..
I can't say that I'll never fall in love. I have no more words to explain.
Don't say u wont fall in love again, remember "feelings" are like waves.. U wont even realize it when u fall in love, u just find urself there. I believe it's the best feeling ever.
Blue...Ur topic is fantastic,but u put ur experience first...Then i will post my experience... Lol
Thapasya: Blue...Ur topic is fantastic,but u put ur experience first...Then i will post my experience... Lol
Come on! Your profile says you are in love so tell us about it.Maryam: Don't say u wont fall in love again, remember "feelings" are like waves.. U wont even realize it when u fall in love, u just find urself there. I believe it's the best feeling ever.
Its only a topic title sis Sarcastic: Falling for someone is good unless he/she is loyal for each other..
Do you mean "as long as" and not "unless"? Because you are contradicting your own positive remarks in your sentence.I told u ,u pit first... Lol
U put First...lol
tRuEbLuE:
Do you mean "as long as" and not "unless"? Because you are contradicting your own positive remarks in your sentence.
Nice observation Warm welcome sis:")
saahir: I can't say that I'll never fall in love. I have no more words to explain.
Safety measures This great feeling called love is a mix of laughter and tears. As the saying goes: its better to had love and lost than never been loved at all 
You walk into love. .you just don't fall. .
Maryam: Don't say u wont fall in love again, remember "feelings" are like waves.. U wont even realize it
Yes, those waves some times turn into storm, when anyone inclines towards us. That time is very hard to controll ourselves.fall in love is a eternal taste. I wish everybody fall in love even once .
I guess u must have had those waves b4 ...Saahir tell us about it.
Hahaha
Maryam: I guess u must have had those waves b4 ...Saahir tell us about it.
Waiting for.. If I fall in those waves and come back alive, surely will tell you then.