Throw out all your pain
Make some place in your heart
May be I enter in...
without asking your permission
Yes, maybe I would like to stay...
maybe not...
Don't afraid
I promise
not to hurt you
nor to let you cry
Don't afraid
I promise not to stay long
Not more than a breath or little more
Maybe not...
Don't afraid...!
18 replies
178 views
AWESOME POEM 
VERY NICE
Nice one 
Pain is in-evitable and, most times it's not the butterflies but the PAIN that keeps us breathing. Nice One Saahir
Fear is something which runs this world.. But nice lines saaho bro
Sahir... Something is going on...LOL..
Sarcastic: Fear is something which runs this world.. But nice lines saaho bro
Yes, it's true brother. Thapasya: Sahir... Something is going on...LOL..
something sometimes becomes a great thing bro.nice composition..keep posting
Im not afraid because im not alone
Im not afraid because God is beside me
tRuEbLuE: Im not afraid because im not alone
Im not afraid because God is beside me
May Almighty TheGod always with you. Amenbeautifully written ..
nice words,,,,so perfect
Cool.
selina: beautifully written ..
Miss u my dear sis.~shiroz~fa: 
Why angry, is there anything wrong? saahir:
something sometimes becomes a great thing bro.
yeah great things start from smthing.. smthing.