Which is your favourite song or are favourite songs ??? Which songs you like to listen when you feel alone or feel broken ??? The song which makes you feel better when you are down... Which song lyrics has touched your heart??? ... The one song that reminds you about your love or past love.
Song that you love
Pal Bhar Thahar Jaao
Dil Ye Sambhal Jaaye
Kaise Tumhe Roka Karun
Meri Taraf Aata Har
Gham Phisal Jaaye
Aankhon Mein Tum Ko Bharun
Bin Bole Baatein Tumse Karun
‘Gar Tum Saath Ho
Agar Tum Saath Ho...
Muttukodi kawwadi hadaaaa..
Sarcastic: Muttukodi kawwadi hadaaaa..
Ayyio.. Ayyio.. mutu karing kawwadi bharbharrraaaaa .. Tere bina zindegi se koi sikwa nahi....
I dont understand your songs 
i love sweet and slow songs specially at night ..kisi raah me kisi mod per ...
I have to many
Any Westlife, backstreet boys, Il Divo, N'Sync songs can make me feel better. Whether Im heartbroken, happy or inlove.
Hello is any one in the room
krack: Yes yemi 
Swty teach her abt 2wap. heartkiller: pal Bhar Thahar Jaao
Dil Ye Sambhal Jaaye
Kaise Tumhe Roka Karun
Meri Taraf Aata Har
Gham Phisal Jaaye
Aankhon Mein Tum Ko Bharun
Bin Bole Baatein Tumse Karun
‘Gar Tum Saath Ho
Agar Tum Saath Ho...
superb song. sibudas11: Tere bina zindegi se koi sikwa nahi....
one of my all-time favourite song from oldiesKingFISHER:
superb song.
Yes Bro very heart touching lyricstRuEbLuE: I dont understand your songs 
For that you have to start listening bollywood music.selina: i love sweet and slow songs specially at night ..kisi raah me kisi mod per ...
In night old songs are best.PRINCESS SUNl: Cnt really say cos i hv too many
You can mention few of them which are touching your heart_SonIcGirL_: I have to many
I'm sure you have atleast one or two most loved song.Phronesis: Any Westlife, backstreet boys, Il Divo, N'Sync songs can make me feel better. Whether Im heartbroken, happy or inlove.
Quit playin' games with my heart
I should've known from the start ... One of my favouritekrack: Saaya bhi sath jab chhor jaaye 
Saya kabhi saath nahi chhodta hehekrack:
Lol its a song by nusrat fateh ali khan haha
I haven't heard it sorry