Anybody who believes in "medium"?
A medium is a person claiming to be in contact with the spirits of the dead and to communicate between the dead and the living.
I frequently watch Hollywood Medium wherein Tyler Henry is the medium communicating with the dead family of Hollywood Stars.
Another medium i actually saw was the gf of my cousin. She faints and then starts to giggle when she revives. But the voice is not her actual voice anymore. Its a voice of a dwarf. After she comes back to herself, she cant remember what transpired while her body was used by another soul.
These are difficult to believe even though i saw it myself.
"Medium"
10 replies
214 views
I don't believe in it and I have never experienced or watch it
I don't believe in this, not true!
I dont believe too but i cant imagine how they do it.
There r certain paranormal activities actually happens.. Some believe n some just ignores it.. I have faced them in real..
for that method. If any of ur close friend or relative who died recently. just call them in ur thoughts at around 2:30 am to 3:15 am and if they listen to u. They will come to u. The dead should be within a month and u should not worship God or should not keep anything related to God in ur room. first talking next they may come within u but it will be problem if they don't leave u
tRuEbLuE: I dont believe too but i cant imagine how they do it.
do u feel any ghost near u ?_dreamprince_: do u feel any ghost near u ?
No i don'ttRuEbLuE:
No i don't
then u can't call themI believe
I would love to believe but I don't.