Dont Post here..
13 replies
160 views
Ok, I will not post, sorry!!!
OMG! I posted here.. ok, consider as it is not
U.. Posted here ooh no not allowed
PRINCESS SUNl: Hmmm becos u sd dnt post made it a point to tease you
give me a valid reason..jaQui:
Ok, I will not post, sorry!!!
u already did saahir: OMG! I posted here.. ok, consider as it is not
what made u to post?Maryam: U.. Posted here ooh no not allowed
never post here..Sarcastic: u already did
Oops!!! I want a kissy 
jaQui:
Oops!!! I want a kissy 
your teeth should matches with mine..
Sarcastic: your teeth should matches with mine..
wait until they grow 😆hey why all ppl posted hear ? ..stop posting ..i just came to tell all so dont cosider it .
.
selina: hey why all ppl posted hear ? ..stop posting ..i just came to tell all so dont cosider it .
.
even u did thr same thing.. Sarcastic: even u did thr same thing.. 
Okay, now I understood. Next time I'll not repeat it