I am a Queen ๐
Wow...Who's ur prince... Lol
In My โก...
Stranger.. u r stranger to me.. 
I need an answer to my riddl
And i am the princess surrounded by guards
Is this a riddle or a game?
Oh its a riddle
I got it..
with a broken soldier
Here's some clue... It's among the sense organs
My soldiers r black n dead.. 
Ears?
Wrong answer
U are almost there
PRINCESS SUNl: Heart
lips Not heart Suni, ND not lips Sacarstic.. Ooh my god I guess I hv to reveal the answer
Maryam: Not heart Suni, ND not lips Sacarstic.. Ooh my god I guess I hv to reveal the answer
please dont reveal it.. Its makes u queen or make u fall down depends on how u use it..
Am still waiting for the answer
T O N G U E
Wowwwwwww dream girl ur looking so swtttt