Worrying is a waste of time. It's does'nt change anything .it's messes with your mind and stoals your happiness...
Worrying
21 replies
269 views
True worrying doest give u anything or something back to u
Don't worry and be happy LoL
You know me always happy that's why I'm sharing some with you
Thanks for sharing your happiness with me.you are such a sweetheart.
Dont worry, be happy always.
Easier said than done, deep inside we all worry about something, it means you care and something is important to you.
Mili.my love, worrying is a part of life, if u want to stop worrying u should be becomes a spiritual preceptor...... from Ur Thapasya....
👌👌👌
Worrying reduces the beauty of life.. But every human is scared and worried about something in his life as lelsi and suni said..
Just be happy and dnt worry haha
“Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.” (Matthew 6)
This is what the bible says about worrying
so dont worry, be happy
All have worries in different forms. .some how all worries
nice
I am not agree with you Milisha, I am worrying therefore they are remember me dear and I am always worry for them till my last breath dear... and I am not selfie therefore I worry rather than me to Others most
Lelsi: Easier said than done, deep inside we all worry about something, it means you care and something is important to you.
Agreed.wel said
Milisha: Worrying is a waste of time. It's does'nt change anything .it's messes with your mind and stoals your happiness...
Easy to say..but situation makes us worried ....Milisha: Worrying is a waste of time. It's does'nt change anything .it's messes with your mind and stoals your happiness...
Yes true..but l get worried when you are missing from here for long long time Milisha my sweetheart 
Come on, it's impossible not to worry it means you don't care and if you don't care, you you're emotionless and it means you're basically a robot, incapable to feel. Worrying is ok as long as it don't turn into overreacting over nothing