*Do u have a Special Friend*
Sunita is my good friend.
When I search for those my old friends, reply comes "user not found".
I have only fake friends...
saahir: When I search for those my old friends, reply comes "user not found".
Thought I'm your friend jaQui:
Thought I'm your friend
Don't search for me, I'm right here under your nose 
Keep yourself away from under my nose. It's shawering gel due to cough and cold 😆PRINCESS SUNl: YOU MY BESTFRIEND TOO
Thank you sweetie. Ur mine tooMy most special friend is
2wapWorld and all users!!!
And one in real Life aswell.
And one in real Life aswell.All friends best.
Milisha: I have only fake friends...
I'm your best and True friend.... Sorry to mention it earlier.Yes, in reality I have a special best friend, since I moved to another city we don't see each other often ,but we keep in touch. Here ,online ,most of them left 2wap or deleted accounts.
No need to be sorry
First of all, I'm trying myself to reach at the level best.
heartkiller:
---------???PRINCESS SUNl: HEARTKILLER AND SARCASTIC R MY BEST FRIENDS.
you are special best friend..saahir: First of all, I'm trying myself to reach at the level best.
please lemme know when u reach there yes I,ve
Sarcastic: please lemme know when u reach there 
I had but thinking it's fake ..but in real life hv one best friend .
selina: I had but thinking it's fake ..but in real life hv one best friend .
SELINA IS MY BEST FRIEND