2WAP

special feeling but rare to get

6 replies 72 views #Relationships
I have started living more than beforee I have started dying more for you than before I, my heart and you are here Then why are you there with leaning eyelids I have not seen anyone before as beautiful as you Where were you before this When you come and be with me I just want those moments to stop there I want those moments to stop there When you are with me The breathes become faster than before The heart starts stopping more than before My heart finds you when it feels lonely Why does it think of you every moment The heart finds you when it feels lonely It thinks of you every moment The hearts have started to meet more than before The love has started to happen more than before
#4
Please give roses to your own wife today......🌹🌹 It is Teacher's Day.🙏🏻 You may not have heard so many lectures from anyone else.😜🙄☺😂 😄😄😜

Log in or join to reply.