*Who Would it Be*
25 replies
181 views
Alexia
I need jaqui
Ah! It is too small for me to make space for anyone other 
Definately that could be Lelsi on my left and JaQui on my right 2 are better than 1 but the 1 on the right is.......exceptional 1
Could be barbicute
ITS TOO SMALL FOR ALL OF US, WE NEED 20 OF THESE
That would be jaQui but since everybody wanna talk to het I would talk to God
Speks: That would be jaQui but since everybody wanna talk to het I would talk to God
.
Great idea sweetyYou LoL because you have found this yourself
Jacqui
wid u sister
Thanx to all who wana sit with me... i would love to but the Bench is too small 
My fiance Vera. 
Jacki
None other than Lelsi
jaQui:
Thanx to all who wana sit with me... i would love to but the Bench is too small 
i would love to sit on ur lap..Sarcastic: i would love to sit on ur lap..
Already have 3 on my lap! bad-apple: Jacki
Fine, I will make space 4 youSarcastic: None other than Lelsi