Security certificate expited its
telling me that the
"rcp.na.blackberry.com" security
certificate has expired and
that it expired on june 28 2017 just I say
OK and then all if fine. But
its totally annoying. I tried a
battery pull and resending
the service books. Any
ideas whats going on???
Thanks for the help!
I've tried Battery pull but its not working... I checked Wifi service book aswell...
Thank you for help!!!
*BB SECURITY CERTIFICATE*
7 replies
239 views
I also have a prob with bb I'd pw... I have only one attempt to try again... I have two bb emails and forgotten pw... I just get an sms with a link to reset my bb pw I'd. But its so annoying coz I get it on the wrong email that I'm not using on my bb eberyday...
Please help I'm so very sad
Coz I cannot download anything from bb world now 
No idea
Did a battery pull, still
received this message: You
are attempting to open a
secure connection, but the
server's certificate has
expired. There are options
to Continue, Close
connection or View
certificate. I choose
continue, get the message
again , choose continue
again and the message
goes away until the next
time I power off..
Please HandsomeDon
Please update certificate, credential now expired
..
Please try with password otherwise update certificate
Thank you but can't update
I don't have that option...
I lost my bb I'd pw.
I reset my clock and did the
Battery pull.
Go to settings, Clear Credentials. If that didn't work.
Click on apps from the settings then clear caches or Just remove the email from the account section, done.
I'm busy nowadays if not I'll explain to you fully but can't now