FaRzandIRAN
....?
FaRzandIRAN: The people of
all the"
Hand's of the enemy.
"I'd like...
Vimeo
https://vimeo.com/user50966609
video'sFaRzandIRAN: The people of
all the"
Hand's of the enemy.
"I'd like...
FaRzandIRANFaRzandIRAN: The people of
all the"
Hand's of the enemy.
"I'd like...
FaRzandIRAN
Me also dont understand this
Language dear 
saahir: ....?
Its very complicated jaQui:
Its very complicated 
complex
FaRzandIRAN Welcome at 2wap
FaRzandIRAN: Vimeo
https://vimeo.com/user50966609
video's
.
is this link a video dear?
Or maybe a Site of you?jaQui: .
is this link a video dear?
Or maybe a Site of you?
I think so, but not sure.saahir:
I think so, but not sure.
Can u google that link plsjaQui: .
is this link a video dear?
Or maybe a Site of you?
What do u mean? by..
"Site of you"saahir:
What do u mean? by..
"Site of you"
site of topic ownerjaQui thnks dear
Thnks dear
FaRzandIRAN: The people of
all the"
Hand's of the enemy.
"I'd like...
We unable to find said video.. Please upload here " Farshid Eghbalpour hasn't uploaded any videos."Create a topic , click on next to user name "A" .... Now click attachment .... Upload video , picture or other file .. Than share via shout box
FaRzandIRAN: Thnks dear
.... haal shome khoob aast Farzand? Wash atke shoma bachae kuji aast Iraani