2WAP

every moment of yours....

11 replies 268 views #Relationships
I sometimes feel very afraid to live alone I always feel scared that you leave me Loneliness alone gives me food And then they do not mind thinking In most of these thoughts, I feel most affected by you Like rain, I have to cry without reason There is no reason to cry Of course there is a reason for my relationship If I kill you, then I am your breath Both are impossible to live without each other Still, it tries to get rid of this problem You alone can not be alone How much you love each other You can not tell each other for this You care about each other We have our seven births The evil eye overtakes me How many were you? However, our minds have a tendency for each other Every moment of your hugs is sweet Every moment of your hugs is sweet .....

Log in or join to reply.