*Would You Walk Over*
Me, i wont, im too
afraid of hights
Ya
Nope. Some things I dont trust that easily and luckt for mr Im scared of hights as well
jaQui:
Would you walk over or not?
Sure.. But With u..Sarcastic: Sure.. But With u..
You will have to take my hand and
Lead me on !sure
No hight fobia
Yup
would love to...
No way....
I love my life
Dashman: No way....
I love my life
yeah, me too !Yes.... why not?
It's adrenaline challenge
Dashman: No way....
I love my life
Welcome back sweetyAccidents happen im too scared @ Outlaw
Wrong spelling 
outlaw: I've done a mountain path as part of a pilgrimage in the himalayas and it was a lot more scary because there was so protective railing. So this looks fine to me. The only way you can fall off this is if you lean over the railing to try and take a stupid selfie or something. That path also has horses for fat people who can't walk uphill and i imagine riding one of them is a lot more scary.
.
Sounds great but im scared i would faint if i look downoutlaw: Im scared of heights too but the scenic beauty is distracting and you're far too tired after a while to give a shxt.
You are brave outlaw: no, remove that railing and i ain't going nowhere near that shxt
.
whahaha Dashman: No way....
I love my life
Woah.. Nice to c u alive..Yes!