. Life is like 2wapworld. People will like your problems & comment on them but no one’s gonna solve them because everyone is busy in updating their.
* 2wap world *
12 replies
115 views
Yes ofcours true
I’d really post your name here every minute if 2wap world keeps on asking me what’s on my mind
I’m wondering why logging onto 2wap world has become part of the everyday routine?… Do I really have nothing better to do!
. Delete me , block me, Like me, Limit me ..The choice is yours.. Welcome to 2wap world, where no one is really your friend.
Go away don’t talk to me right now cause it’s my break time and I’m on 2ww mode…
Dear 2wap world would it be too much to ask for you to just shut down for one day so I could get some things of importance done? Just kidding, really don’t do that.
Yeah sometimes i feel the same as you
Be back soon sweety
str.jvd: . Delete me , block me, Like me, Limit me ..The choice is yours.. Welcome to 2wap world, where no one is really your friend.
Not so....
I have a really good friends here. Even though I was absent for few years and I have not so much time in here right now but they still remember me.
Mean I'm a lucky person in this site
jaQui:
Be back soon sweety
hii..dEar im back now after one month.Why u like so much to 2wap ?