My silence doesn’t mean that I quit… It simply means that I don’t want to argue with people who just don’t want to understand!
* star.javeed *
100% right dear
Agree with you.
str.jvd: My silence doesn’t mean that I quit… It simply means that I don’t want to argue with people who just don’t want to understand!
Said No Teacher Ever Be a reflection of what one would like to see in others. If someone wants love, give love, if someone wants honesty, give honesty, if someone wants respect, give respect. One gets in return what one gives. It's simple - what goes around, comes around.
Nice attitute
The minute one settles for less than one deserved, one gets even less than one settled for. Pleasure is derived from something outside, whereas joy arises from within. Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter least. Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are.
Well said,that's what I have been doing since I joined this site.