2WAP

*Lets Play A Game*

35 replies 163 views #Social Games
Let's play a game...* Find your BIRTHDAY MONTH, DAY and YEAR and *form a sentence...* Select your month Jan : I need Feb : I killed Mar : I slept with Apr : I raped May : I slapped Jun : I hugged Jul : I played with Aug : I jumped on Sep : I got drunk with Oct : I spit on Nov : I kissed Dec : I love SELECT A DAY 01- Someone 02- a donkey 03- a monkey 04- a baboon 05- an elephant 06- my cousin 07- my girlfriend/boyfriend 08- Ronaldo 09- Nicky Minaj 10- a clown 11- a drunkard 12- a virgin 13- a hobo 14- a genius 15- a gorilla 16- Chris Brown 17- a pig 18- a model 19- Nobody 20- my dog 21- my first love 22- my ex 23- an old man 24- a dinosaur 25- Kim Kardashian 26- a prostitute 27- the lecturer 28- my best friend 29- a cat 30- an old friend 31- an idiot Select the year of birth... 1980- in a bar 1981- in a car park 1982- in a dirty pond 1983- in an ocean 1984- in a police van 1985- in a garage 1986- in a forest 1987- in a swimming pool 1988- in a toilet 1989- in a garden 1990- in a hotel room 1991- in a bus 1992- in a taxi 1993- on my bed 1994- in the river 1995- in our room 1996- on the playground 1997- with out my pants 1998- on the house roof 1999- with my eyes open 2000- but I'm lying 2001- in the grave yard 2002- in the bathroom 2003- always 2004- today 2005- on my birthday. *Whats your funny sentence.???? **** No cheating!!! smiley

Log in or join to reply.