MOTHERS DAY
10 replies
63 views
All of which I have and most this life is given by mother so mother is greater than god
Nothing we can repay for her sacrifices, she did for us in her life. I always wished, I could give all good I have in this worldly life and my forth coming life too. Even than I would not be able to repay her.
me
Nothing requires, mother want love from her kids, only the way to give happiness is that take care of ur mother during old age,never neglect,or avoid ur mother,,,but now it happeneded in micro families....how ever good topics from my frd.
yeah that good. thapasya
good saahir,
good ankit
Thanks..
Love... But I grew up without my mom...With my dad...Love
-
AROOS.mp4 195 KB · 30 ↓
It didn't play just now — it may still be getting ready. or download it.