Though the number of internet
users in India growing by leaps and bounds
there is still lack of awareness about
password management among the masses,
making them vulnerable to cyber attacks,
The first Thursday of May of each year is
designated as World Password Day -- an
occasion to promote better password habits.
It is important that one password should not
be used for multiple accounts, because if one
password is leaked, several accounts can be
hacked.
World Password Day
5 replies
81 views
Numerical Series (taking eight character
password)
11111111, 22222222, 33333333, 44444444,
55555555, 66666666, 77777777, 88888888,
99999999, 00000000
Numerical Series in Ascending
123456789, 1234567890
Numerical Series in Descending
0987654321, 987654321
Series in Number Keys
741, 852, 963
Series in Number Keys Inverse
147, 258, 369
Characters in QWERTY style
QWERTY, QWERTYUIO, ASDFGHJKL, ZXCVBNM
Reverse Characters in QWERTY style
POIUYTREWQ, LKJHGFDSA, MNBVCXZ
Very interesting, I,ll come back with answer.
Im using one password for all my accounts so that hopefully I wont forget anyone
Speks: Im using one password for all my accounts so that hopefully I wont forget anyone
Bad habit, your account easily hack by fishing attack.... Informative