Did u ever ordered food in a restaurant and they bring u the meat. Restaurants giv ppl horse or dog or cat meat. Even the drinks ar faulty 
*weird food eating in a restaurant*
10 replies
75 views
When u order KINGKLIP FISH U GET EARL FISH. What wil u do if it was u that they cheated ?
PRINCESS SUNl: i would kick a fuss if something like tht happened to me,
Yes, you can kick, but if you judge. There are some restaurants where they slaughter the birds in front of you. saahir: Yes, you can kick, but if you judge. There are some restaurants where they slaughter the birds in front of you.
thats weird 'm feeling safe 😁 bcz i cnt afford to have food in a restoran. safe home cooked food only.
I don't like restoran.. Food because they always cook.. Rubbish.so i prefer my only house food
Ha ha it's true. They use turkey meat for chicken and vulture. the problem Is they do the slaughtering In a private room also you can't see the meat Head, leg, some part, they remove such parts so that you won't be able to identify it lol.
I've seen some restaurant that use Vultures meat for Chicken, Dog for antelope ha ha ha.
I'm a vegetarian so no problem but to those that aren't should be very careful when eating meat, just eat at trusted restaurants near you
I used to go reliable restaurent and they never do it.
Thts realy disgusting..
I always avoid to eat outside food.
Mostly I eat home cooked food,bt some time unwantedly hav to eat out while traveling