Have you ever
thought while you
are sleeping, if the
fan breaks and falls
on ur head. or lizards
climb up ur bed and
starts walking on ur
neck. or a green
snake goes into ur
nose, or a cockroach
goes through your
mouth and comes
out through your
ears.. anyhow sleep
peacefully...
*weird thoughts*
lol u crazy
Colson: lol u crazy
Welcome back sweety Thanks love.
Colson: Thanks love.
Missed you, long timeMissed u more. where is Yucca
Colson: Missed u more. where is Yucca
All oldies are long goneYea I really think about it a lot. What if I was a prince and not a frog
Yeah sometimes I think a bit about the fan going loose..and hitting me
hmm that's crazing sleeping guys
nice one lol
_dreamprince_:
I thought of visiting Pluto with u 
Awe, that would be nice but the Aliens will highjack us I love to see you JaQui
I love to see you JaQui emo2#
bad-apple: Yeah sometimes I think a bit about the fan going loose..and hitting me
I also had that thought. Weird