where is beloved Ragnorak?
We all feel the same. I think he might be enjoying his holidays 
He is enjoying beach trip with smarty
Liam is very busy in hes real life, working hard.
Really..? 

I'm sorry, I don't know who is Liamis..
Probably he was using jio till now. Now that the offers are terminated by TRAI, he has no clue whether to go back for tata docomo or activate jio prime. 
He is working with a cloak on 
just wait.....
I don't know!!!
Call on his num..
He,s very busy
Sarcastic: Call on his num..
I tried his nmbr, reply comes "mera number kab ayega" Hey, I'm here. I wish I could say I've had a vacation this year, but the reality is that most of my energy has been going into my work here in London. I haven't forgotten 2wap though and am looking into new design ideas 
well. check Facebook lite. its mixed with Messenger. its not working perfectly. some bugs . so is when checks fb with opera mini. both different bugs. its not balanced at all. maybe android is the cause
Ragnorak: Hey, I'm here. I wish I could say I've had a vacation this year, but the reality is that most of my energy has been going into my work here in London. I haven't forgotten 2wap though and am looking into new design ideas 
Life hustle and bustleWelcome back.!!!