What do you all think of the idea that we held yearly a miss 2wap or even every 6 monthes, however the participants must be nominated or she can entered herself. Reason being I knew for example that a certain beautiful lady wont enter herself but would participate if nominated.
I think its a splendid idea and you?
Miss 2Wap
34 replies
168 views
Yeah, Agree with Suni.
Girls who want to take part should be willing to upload 3 of their real pics.... They can post here and we will make a voting poll with their names.
All the contestants should pass the test in private with me. Only then one can take part
haris: All the contestants should pass the test in private with me. Only then one can take part
In chatroom _dreamprince_:
was here .
few years ago 
yeah and me HandsomeDon: Nice idea, we can organize this event.... Current Miss 2wap is aprillia
Last Active: 07-10-2015
its only for one year...
When was she mis.2wa? she cant be stilljacki:
Last Active: 07-10-2015
its only for one year...
When was she mis.2wa? she cant be still
She will be continue till next contest oh. deer
y it's only miss 2wap...y nt Mr. 2wap
jacki: Yeah, Agree with Suni.
Girls who want to take part should be willing to upload 3 of their real pics.... They can post here and we will make a voting poll with their names.
so dat everyone can download her pix Barbiecute: so dat everyone can download her pix 
oh sweety ur so beautifulGirls who wana take part, pls post here.. "I'm in"
Must have 100 forum post
Once upon a time I was Mr 2wap
bad-apple: Once upon a time I was Mr 2wap
When was that?jacki:
When was that?
I think it was 2009.haris: All the contestants should pass the test in private with me. Only then one can take part
Dude! U alive!
Harris would make a good miss 2waplatrine:
Dude! U alive!
Harris would make a good miss 2wap
only if you are my Mr 2wapGood idea
haris: only if you are my Mr 2wap

Use pink nail polish and the purple yoga pants and u got a deal