2WAP

Creative Work - moderate your own topics!

7 replies 179 views #Upgrades
Just what the title says smiley You now have more ownership of your topics in the Creative Work forum. Please use this feature reasonably and with community spirit. Note that admin will have the ability to read/restore removed or edited posts. We may introduce this feature in new forums where appropriate, let us know your thoughts.
#3
This wasn't anything new to me because I've nagged you about it before but not introducing it, now that you're free to respond to old ideas and suggestions.... The idea is just simple, topic creator should have all right to boss or own and do whatever he or she want and admins should give us a break... I'm not saying admins shouldn't do their work but, they've right to act if only the post against the site rules or didn't go by the rules of the site period.
#4
Samuel099: This wasn't anything new to me because I've nagged you about it before but not introducing it, now that you're free to respond to old ideas and suggestions.... The idea is just simple, topic creator should have all right to boss or own and do whatever he or she want and admins should give us a break... I'm not saying admins shouldn't do their work but, they've right to act if only the post against the site rules or didn't go by the rules of the site period.
I remember it was your idea Sam, and I think Creative Work is a good forum for it as the topics there are meant to be more like an extension of oneself such as blogs and gallery pics etc where we can already delete comments. smiley
#5
Ragnorak: I remember it was your idea Sam, and I think Creative Work is a good forum for it as the topics there are meant to be more like an extension of oneself such as blogs and gallery pics etc where we can already delete comments. smiley
I'll be glad if this is enable in all the forums because everyone will want it and those that knew how it feels would be happy to have had such a change here.
#7
Ragnorak: I remember it was your idea Sam, and I think Creative Work is a good forum for it as the topics there are meant to be more like an extension of oneself such as blogs and gallery pics etc where we can already delete comments. smiley
Great idea for staff aswell

Log in or join to reply.