Dear, wapperz!
Please post your condolence messages here to express mourn at the sad demise of 2wap's very buisiest member Smarty
Smarty is DEAD
Till the time the bot was delivering messages to my inbox and slept in quiz room it was okay. Later it was just too much to deal with.
And guess who complaint abt Quiz
No other than Mr.Perfect Nerd
who is online once a week.
And Miss.Barking
Killers of Smarty!!!
Its a silly idea to stop quiz. Smarty must be back before its too late.
Hope it will happen
He's not dead, just sulking. I think he will come back with something better very soon.
smarty got hmm style
Want sMArty quiz
Ragnorak: He's not dead, just sulking. I think he will come back with something better very soon.
The sooner the better I'm thinking to make a separate module on the main menu for the quiz, which can be turned on or off by each member according to their own taste. This will also allow for a more regular flow for the quiz, whereas before Smarty would only post occasional questions when the shout was quiet.
S/he will reborn soon.
Good idea.
Smarty will be back soon
He is alive now i think.
Since SMARTY is gone many users are suffering with heart trouble...
Ragnorak: He's not dead, just sulking. I think he will come back with something better very soon.
Still we are waiting for the day.. No sooner than soon..The sooner The better 
jaQui: The sooner The better 
We all are waiting for a day sooner and better saahir:
We all are waiting for a day sooner and better
Please don't mind. It is just to make you laugh and enjoy. As I feel myself alone without you.
Awe, sweety im not here so often