anyone seen laketempest?
hes long gone dont know abt him
He went to Antarctica
At fb
No not at all...been long since I saw him last
he Doesnt contact me anymore fb. that why i try smoke HIM out
He was a loyal member and Mod
After searching Goole , I find https://m.facebook.com/tempest.lake
I did '
HandsomeDon: After searching Goole , I find https://m.facebook.com/tempest.lake
i searched that but its nit himjacki:
i searched that but its nit him
i been do that before. i even forget what was his fb name. trakkerterrorist: he havent contact me long Time. just missing him. any clue is he changed nickname?
Latest is, he has become a pirate. And he has hijacked Black pearl from Jack Sparrow. haris: Latest is, he has become a pirate. And he has hijacked Black pearl from Jack Sparrow.
damn i hope thats the casetrakkerterrorist: damn i hope thats the case
for more details, watch ABP news