**Right or Happy**
9 replies
112 views
If we take a right step will be happy always for we are not wrong.
When u know u r right ..no matter what others think...u will b happy and contended
Yeah
I am sorry but you cannot be always happy when you are right, for example when you take a stand for yourself and no body likes it or you give some one a taste of their medicine. You dont like showing people the truth because you know some morons will never understand it.. But you do which is again a foolery for which you regret later.
Right way is not always for happiness rather its sometimes been tough to keep happiness at the right way although i try to keep me into right path.
Libra: Happiness is created by endorfines in the brain. Chemical/ but when anything is too much... its not good at all.... . Must be balanced with some conflict from time to time, haha.... makes sense..
emo12#
I love that panda gif I addedI am not good at tormenting people, its always the other way around.
Libra:
They may not like it but you can always torment them with it
You're welcome lol thats something I can bear with 
Libra:
thank goodness, because i like tormenting you and some people from my budlist.
Id like to thank you all for your patience with me lol emo875#
I am kind to intelligence.
Libra:
You are so kind to me 