My heart is a mirror
Though little dust is there
But still it shines like a star
Find your image in it
Just peep into my
Peep into My Heart
18 replies
170 views
Nice
Mirror image 
Nice
tnx Bro. Robinhood 
Agreed with you @Libra.
My mirror is my heart
Dust it an it will come apart
Its not a shinning star
Ur image will never be inside
For its coverd in blood beside
Libra: Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
and rightdoing there is a field.
I'll meet you there.
When the soul lies down in that grass
the world is too full to talk about.” - Rumi
I'll w8 there for you.I will dust all th dust of 
Great topic saahir'
I will clean the dust off don't worry ... Very nice tho dear
Milisha: I will clean the dust off don't worry ... Very nice tho dear
You are very welcom my dear and sweet friend
Yea.nice
Waoow this is beautiful saahir,
nice bro ..not a single person in the world without dust
latrine: My mirror is my heart
Dust it an it will come apart
Its not a shinning star
Ur image will never be inside
For its coverd in blood beside
Above lines show that you are qualified
in medical field, but I'm a student of literature,
you count heart as part of our body and
I take it in poetic way. "Dil diya dard liya."