I wonder how long its been
When friends were here
Chating, sharing happiness in this small world
Now...they are nowhere to found
I wish i could turn back the clock
The hour of laughters
Made my heart ache remembering them
Tears falling down my face
But those are memories now
I saw the stars
Shining up there
Immagining that they are still beside me
Took those happy time
and remember them forever.
A Wish
9 replies
252 views
wow great topic. am still here 
Clock couldn't be turned back.
Time goes on and on.
But memories could be rewinded, again and again.
Sis I'm still here and I miss you! :hug
Merry Christmas!
Kanchan: Sis I'm still here and I miss you! :hug
Merry Christmas!
Dear Kanchn! We miss u2.Colored memories of the way we were yesterday
I saw the stars
Shining up there
Immagining that they are still beside me
Took those happy time
and remember them forever.
Your words are still twinkling in my memories like stars.
Nice
Nobody will remember us after few years..as its a virtual world.