I'd like to urge people to keep their animals indoors during the festive season for the crackers please keep them safe!!!
*Animals*
Because people will be shooting crackers and the animals will be scared to death and there will also be cases of animal abuse!
Yes Jacks I agree. People tend to think that it is a helluva joke to scare animals. I think it is sick to do that.
Yes some ppl are weird and cruel
What about those that don't really keep domestic animals like me... Lols, I only keep chicken
Great agree with u ? I wish animals r safe
We Hav Animals At Home,how Can I Keep Them 4rm Stress,ma Hens R Not Laying Eggs Y?
Pliz Any Advice
Ajibola: What about those that don't really keep domestic animals like me... Lols, I only keep chicken
Your Cock will never Crow again Ja save the chickens! Ja world is cruel now the poor animals must be a part of the cruel world wich is unfair cuase u want to be sleep safe so their art to
ROELF: Ja save the chickens! Ja world is cruel now the poor animals must be a part of the cruel world wich is unfair cuase u want to be sleep safe so their art to
There's no two ways about it!