2WAP

¥ Funeral Cover ¥

11 replies 89 views
Its very important 2 think about a funeral cover. Young or old. So many ppl die and then they put th burden on the family. And thts not fair. Get urself a Funeral cover.
#6
You know what some people would give more than the funeral cover just to see their loved ones alive for one more hour at least.I doubt the money and expenses are the first thing the people think about when they lose someone.
#7
Lelsi: You know what some people would give more than the funeral cover just to see their loved ones alive for one more hour at least.I doubt the money and expenses are the first thing the people think about when they lose someone.
Ha ha ha that was what am thinking, people cry very much because of the money they might spend not the lose one.
#9
Samuel099: I have told my family that, when i die they should bury me in my room with nothing. i came with nothing and i'll go with
Nothing. I don't care about what i've own on this fecking world, I'm gone the money can be used for something better. ha
#10
Samuel099: I have told my family that, when i die they should bury me in my room with nothing. i came with nothing and i'll go with
Nothing. I don't care about what i've own on this fecking world, I'm gone the money can be used for something better. ha
#11
Samuel099: Ha ha ha that was what am thinking, people cry very much because of the money they might spend not the lose one.
Exactly. I don't know seems it's always about money weather dead or alive....

Log in or join to reply.