A man who had three wives went to the office in the morning & when he came back in the
evening,
1. he met his FIRST wife almost beating his
mother to death
.
2. the SECOND wife was in bed with another
man
.
3. the THIRD wife was putting poison in his food.
.
Note: U MUST FORGIVE ONE PERSON
Ladies can also comment, imagine ur the man
Who Will You Forgive?
No Off Topic
No Insulting
Please do not disturb
the peace on 2Wap!
Do NOT Violate the Rules!
Thank you!!!
They dnt deserved 4 giveness
its difficult to forgive!!!!!
Let's consider it this way , if I would have been a guy and have to forgive someone in this weird enough hypothetical situation then I would forgive wife number two and I would kick her out after some time. I could never forgive someone who would land a hand on my mother or commit a murder by trying to poison me .However for cheating there's still hope lol if not then as said forgive but kick out.
Third wife
Naahhh..not for me, i will divorce all and search for new wifey
I will forgive myself for selecting them and move on.
I'll forgive the second one.. Before a lady would cheat on her husband, there must be a reason, whether selfish or not..
Remember he has three wives. The first and third wife are cruel. Maybe he's not doing thing the way the second wife want
Maybe he's not spending quality time with her. Or it's her bad habit. Ladies always have reasonable reasons for cheating
It's not just a habit. Ladies with experience can testify to that. It's not just the urge for mating.....
We need a passionate husband. Someone who knows how to mend a broken heart, not a man to boss us around or a busy man.
Someone who'll make us feel special. A playmate, a teacher, a best friend, a lover... Someone who understands us...
I'm gonna end it here like this... She cheated on you doesn't mean she's selfish... She needs you to do something right.
Jenneth: Remember he has three wives. The first and third wife are cruel. Maybe he's not doing thing the way the second wife want
very trueFor a sensible married woman to cheat, there should be a level of unbearable desire or lack of "intimacy abilities" ...
The man may not be performing his duties (sexually) right. The woman will start developing the urge of lust...
She might be scared of telling her husband to improve sexually based on his reaction. Or may tell him in an indirect way
I'd forgive her and try to sort things out, to know the source of everything. I may be the reason behind her actions.
Don't kick her out, give her a listening ear and a chance. Afterall, our Creator never turns His back on us when we sin.