hi guys! I want to buy a new phone but not confirm which branded phone I should buy.What is your opinion or any advise???
My desire configuration is
Quad core processor
2GB DDR3 RAM
ROM 16/32 GB
Camera 13&5 mp
screen size not more than 5 inches
Buy New Phone
7 replies
171 views
I love phone with a lot of internal memory space but, small screen size. 4 inches or 4.3 size.
Google is launching a phone... U can try that
THE_SPEAR_KING: Google is launching a phone... U can try that
Price is a great matter to me so what would be the price of that phone???KingFISHER:
Price is a great matter to me so what would be the price of that phone???
I don't know the actual price Its about 15 to 16 k
Google nexus 5
Youve deleted what i quoted on .... ha ha ha
Redmi 3s / Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus