Hi... Guys
this time m coming with
a well know fact
Here in shoutbox and quiz room when smarty asks a question that u actually dont know the answer
what would u generally do ?????
Dare for truth
12 replies
78 views
i use google...
and i am very dare to accept this 
I feel like I had enough in schools and colleges answering to our teachers and getting punished, so better avoid smarty 's questions or patt on who gives exact copied answers from Mr.Google.. well played 
Nislogric: I feel like I had enough in schools and colleges answering to our teachers and getting punished, so better avoid smarty 's questions or patt on who gives exact copied answers from Mr.Google.. well played 
cool Google is very clever 
THE_SPEAR_KING: cool 
dude, why u always in a hurry!! Where do u wanna run exactly? Missed any bus? Mr BadbuDas is very clever
Nislogric: dude, why u always in a hurry!! Where do u wanna run exactly? Missed any bus? 
its my fav smiley I simply ignored his que
Nd run away 
Barbiecute: I simply ignored his que
Nd run away 
jacki: Google is very clever 
u used ???? THE_SPEAR_KING: u used ???? 
Sometimes I do!jacki:
Sometimes I do!
that's called dare for truth