pluses may be useful or were pricious in past.... but now a days it seems useless..... we all think ....what we can do with that ....
no clue
i have a funny task for u all..... have fun with pluses
making them in perfect figure
for ex. i have 18181818 pluses now with the help of my sweet friend it becomes possible..... so friends
Beg ... stell....or borrow
make ur pluses in perfect figure ...
have fun guys
dont forget to upload that screen shot too.....

The Pefect Figure
35 replies
182 views
what happend....
thnx anyways
By loosing 8 pluses I can make a palindrome..does anyone else want my 8 pluses?.lol
Wow 18181818 , how you attain such perfect figure ... When you know about it ?
check ur pluses..... nd think add something or subtract someting from that...for a perfect figure
for ex... u have 1000 pluses.... u need just 10 for making it 1010 
SONIC: By loosing 8 pluses I can make a palindrome..does anyone else want my 8 pluses?.lol
do it ... then upload screenshot Barbiecute: 
u can do that too THE_SPEAR_KING: do it ... then upload screenshot 
Since min number of pluses we can gift is 10 I have to gain 2 or more pluses and then I 'd gift it..congrats.... make another perfect figure like 22222
SONIC: 20502 (palindrome)
make some uniqe thingTHE_SPEAR_KING: u can do that too 
hw THE_SPEAR_KING: make some uniqe thing
In between all these so called perfect figures,palindrome is unique.😒 after donating 1043919 ..
ur pluses will be 111111
@Barbiecute
Pluses: 9497901651
Make perfect ! 
jacki: pluses: 9497901651
Make perfect ! 
for making it 9090909090 ..u will have to donate 406992561 THE_SPEAR_KING:
for making it 9090909090 ..u will have to donate 406992561
So to whom do I donate?
To how many ppl I give?its ur wish sweety
its a huge amount donate it for new commers who needs