I would like to start a private facebook group for 2wapworld members only if a good number of you guys are willing to take part in it..you know like postings memes,threads,engage in discussions etc.I am in a couple of other group which have all these activities daily and its a lot of fun plus you can also interact with like minded people and make friends
what you guys say..anyone else interested?
Anyone else interested?
11 replies
145 views
My fb is deactivated 
can I ask you why you did that?
Aashiqi i mean because of love issue
oh k
There is a 2wap group on fb u can just join it but its totally dead 
jacki: There is a 2wap group on fb u can just join it but its totally dead 
I'm already there a member but I don't see any activities going on there.so I just thought of starting a new one..a new fresh beginning..I don't know whether it 'd work or not but ..just trytingYou can try but most of that members are gone and 2wap members here may not like it coz there's nothing to do.
But u try it ok.
My be I can add some members from other groups too along with 2 wap members to make it more active
I'll join if you make it 
Lelsi: I'll join if you make it 
That'd be great.thankyou.