Its is for old users who has experienced both
In which era u enjoyed 2wap most
1. Old 2wap 2011-2013 where the chatrooms were almost full
Average 40+ online
Healhty compitions in forumes
Etc
2. New 2wap or we can say current era
Less chat less online and lesser the posts and compitions
plz vote
16 replies
113 views
I love old era
Where i enjoyed most specially with funny fights in indian chatrooms with buddies
I wish to go back and experience that thing again and again
THE_SPEAR_KING: I love old era
Where i enjoyed most specially with funny fights in indian chatrooms with buddies
I wish to go back and experience that thing again and again
same here bt I lyk new users also Barbiecute: same here bt I lyk new users also 
same hereHow do you expect someone to be here whiles there are a lot Messengers app there?
I don't think here will be enjoyable again without an app period.
ha ha ha in the past, there is less smartphones available so we use features phone to logged in here but now things have change, everyone is using android, windows, iPhone. we don't even care about PC and laptop anymore
Dont divert the demand of topic 
The old era u talking about is new to me...I was in an era with 100 + online...its like 2005 - 2011...that's classic 2wap times.
2017 - 2025
I don't see much difference then and now..totally inactive
TemPEST: 2017 - 2025
r u robotThere was more activity in forums in the old era. I enjoyed old era more
bad-apple: The old era u talking about is new to me...I was in an era with 100 + online...its like 2005 - 2011...that's classic 2wap times.
those were the gold old daysMuslimah: There was more activity in forums in the old era. I enjoyed old era more
u alive!Those days was awesome...
Nothing can beat the good old days!
It was great!