*Wedding speech of a girl to her in-laws:*
_*"My dear New Family, I thank u 4 welcoming me in this new house,*_ _*First of all, I must tell you that my presence here should not change your Life Routine.*_
_*Those who used to wash clothes must keep on doing it,*_
_*Those who Cooked must keep Cooking,*_ _*Those who Clean must keep Cleaning,*_ _*I'll not disturb anybody's routine*_
_*So far as I'm*_ _*concerned, I'm here only to*_
_*eat BUN,*_
_*have FUN &*_
_*control your SON.*_
*Any questions?*
*The Modern Bride!*
Wedding speech
12 replies
116 views
Nice one...
I'll keep this in mind.
As a husband in love I agreed 
Sarcastic:
nice one barbi..
I thought Epic will post "This is old one". He is so fast that 1 day he will ____ himself 
fill in d blanks what a obedient bride!!!!!
Is this speech from Barbie the bride...cute speech.
Why is it always about me

Sarcastic:
nice one barbi..
I thought Epic will post "This is old one". He is so fast that 1 day he will ____ himself 
I love this joke.... Topic of the day
ashwinjk: Is this speech from Barbie the bride...cute speech.
Lol...
Eat bun
Have fun
Run run run