2WAP

What is your weekend diet?

34 replies 169 views #Food&Drink
What do you prefer to eat during the weekend? Do you cook something new? Or its the same menu you follow the whole week? I look forward to the weekend as the family can cook and eat together as during weekends all are busy at work. Prefer different food during weekends, not fast food but new dishes.
#2
Mostly I prefer simple food like KHCHDI cooked with vegetables like veg pulao. But it is so soft like simple KHICHDI. And this is what I can't get in any restaurant or food hubs.
#3
As I eat veg all week I wait for non veg during weekends , opposite with you. Yes we usually cook Khichdi on Saturdays.
saahir: Mostly I prefer simple food like KHCHDI cooked with vegetables like veg pulao. But it is so soft like simple KHICHDI. And this is what I can't get in any restaurant or food hubs.
#4
I like to cook and according to my friends I'm a good cook lol , but I hate to cook for myself only. Since I don't have weekends regularly off I prefer something light especially when I'm doing crazy late shifts , like Fishrings salad or tuna salad or any sort of salad.Last weekend off I've made something with cauliflower and rice , for the first time making it was fine. Edible and something new at least.
#5
Your more Indian than most. No wonder Indian food is so famous there. That's the reason Gordon Ramsay came to India and learnt so much. smiley
Eeprom: saturdays i always have a curry ,today's was chicken tikka added loads of hot chilli and was more like a fk madrass smiley Sundays i have traditional sunday roast dinner well roast chicken + potatoes ,yorkshure pudding boiled veg and a swill of gravy. . And boringly No beer is drunk at weekends,unless special occasions, during the week ohhhh yeeaaahhhh emo27# smiley the benefits of brewing your own beers , is option to be PI55ED all the time smiley
#7
Ah yes good cooking is enjoyable but can be a time killer. I would love to have those salads. Never tried much.
Lelsi: I like to cook and according to my friends I'm a good cook lol , but I hate to cook for myself only. Since I don't have weekends regularly off I prefer something light especially when I'm doing crazy late shifts , like Fishrings salad or tuna salad or any sort of salad.Last weekend off I've made something with cauliflower and rice , for the first time making it was fine. Edible and something new at least.
#8
Now when I read all this I get hungry smiley and still at work and there's a spider in my fridge (read =empty). I hope to get something nice on way back from work smiley
#9
Ah smiley Invite me too. These days even I cook a lot at home and its weird because people thought as I never cook that it would be tough but it turns out I cook better than the regular cooks at home. You need to enjoy it.
Lelsi: Now when I read all this I get hungry smiley and still at work and there's a spider in my fridge (read =empty). I hope to get something nice on way back from work smiley
#10
Yeah he tears apart bad cooks. You should definitely watch Gordon's The Great Indian Escape on YouTube.
Eeprom: yeah i like Gordon Ramsay he speaks his mindsmiley Fk n bastard smiley
#12
I personally tried his Indian recipes and they were awesome. They are so simple to cook but brilliantly thought of. His experience speaks. He embraces his love for cooking. It was just a 1 min video and he explains it perfectly.
Eeprom: yes im currently watching him giving US restaurants a help im surprised he hasn't been beaten up or stabbed by some the chefssmiley
#14
You know that spider looks delicious smiley,could you pass the recipe please smiley
Eeprom: image awww poor lil spider , look after it will control and bugs , just give it a new home outside the fridge.
#20
ArjunPratap: i have no other option, till i get my salary regularly
.. Jst relax Arjun..bad days dont last for long. Be sure happy days will soon knock ur door.may god bls u bro.

Log in or join to reply.