They say honesty is the best policy and I think dishonesty is the second best and easiest policy..
What do u think?
Policies
Until you get caught and the cops screw you well for it 
Honesty is honesty dear. Don't compare it with dishonesty. Else you may lose your own value.
EpIcInCoGnItO: Until you get caught and the cops screw you well for it 
once my teacher had told me "U can trust dishonest people to be dishonest honestly" Better to be honest than lying and caught out and have to be ashamed of yourself later
Sarcastic: They say honesty is the best policy and I think dishonesty is the second best and easiest policy..
What do u think?
I also think d same coz in dis selfish wrld dishonesty is d bst policyAnd my teacher told me to study or forget about marks 
Sarcastic: once my teacher had told me "U can trust dishonest people to be dishonest honestly"
LIC Jeevan Anand