If and only if..
I would be remembered as an introvert who hated society and loved being alone.
EpIcInCoGnItO: I would be remembered as an introvert who hated society and loved being alone.
Agreed with you bro Only a few people have understood the reason why.
saahir:
Agreed with you bro 
B'coz 3nglish is not our national BHASHA sir.
EpIcInCoGnItO: Only a few people have understood the reason why.
if I dies.. I know u will say acha hua margaya kameena Sarcastic: if I dies.. I know u will say acha hua margaya kameena 
* Ye kaun tha *
Who was he ??? 
I would rememberd for the colosal muesuem i built in honour of myself
Since I can't read people's mind , I don't know how they'd remember me .But everyone would like to leave a nice memory of them 
Sarcastic: If you died today, how would you be remembered?
The End
i have nobody to remember my death dateArjunPratap:
The End
i have nobody to remember my death date
There is always someone in everyone's story to remember.. May be u know not..Sarcastic: There is always someone in everyone's story to remember.. May be u know not..
hope soAs 2wapper
GhAyAl: As 2wapper
u will surely be remembered as 2wap chat room owner And the statue inside was of Dash
latrine: I would rememberd for the colosal muesuem i built in honour of myself
You will be remember as a notorious saint 
Eeprom: i doubt they'll even notice im gone , ill be discovered as a mummified relec surrounded by rare beer bottles and the stash of SpunkMags Ragnorak gifted me 
Would like to remember you as I remember Vipul. One of a kind. Maybe the rarest of species.
Lelsi: Since I can't read people's mind , I don't know how they'd remember me .But everyone would like to leave a nice memory of them 
There is always someone.
ArjunPratap:
The End
i have nobody to remember my death date
You would love that , won't you ? 
Eeprom: you will be remembered as the first staffs to Ban Ragnorak 