I'm back again for helping anyone who have had a problem on Online and Phones. I meant to say, If you're having a problem on your phone or internet, Comment your problems and I'll help you and believe me that, Your questions would be answered.
Come on! Ask me anything concerning about Phones and internet.
Questions about Gadgets
4 replies
166 views
I think no one have a question to ask me so topic must be close....
i have a question.answer me or you will be punished.how to surely hack google.com.hurry.
EmpEror: i have a question.answer me or you will be punished.how to surely hack google.com.hurry.
Sorry , I can't hack anyone lol. I'm just sticking to work rules not that I can't for sure. I'm not a cracker for harming others , There is a different between a hacker and a cracker. I build and maintain and destroy but, I destroy or snoop into someone's property when law enforcement let me or give me a go ahead.
Do you have any other question apart from cracking?Eeprom:
just tell him to go FK off hes a Dickhead!
Yeah, thanks. good advise to me.