I heard this from a friend saying, there's a gadget in the market that turns laptop or PC into a touchsreen And I did searched online to see myself if it's possible and I can say it's true 100%. The gadget name is Airbar, Microsoft made and it works for Microsoft 8 and 10 operating system, as for the result I don't know but you can try if it works then you're on the go!
Read it yourself here!
http://the-gadgeteer.com/2015/12/21/airbar-adds-easy-to-use-gesture-control-to-your-windows-laptop/
http://www.pcworld.com/article/3016395/hardware/neonodes-airbar-uses-beams-of-light-to-turn-any-laptop-into-a-touchscreen-laptop.html
AirBar
5 replies
215 views
I am sure it will be expensive than the displays themselves. And btw I have a touch PC, Even if I had a non touch device, thinking about carrying an extra peripheral gives me a headache. But yes it's a nice technology
EpIcInCoGnItO: I am sure it will be expensive than the displays themselves. And btw I have a touch PC, Even if I had a non touch device, thinking about carrying an extra peripheral gives me a headache. But yes it's a nice technology
Some searches said, it's 50 dollars. 50? well I dont think so.
Samuel099: Some searches said, it's 50 dollars.
EpIcInCoGnItO: 50? well I dont think so.
I myself don't own one, When I get one I'll know the price lol. 